There is a bug which comes from WineHQ, making this build unusable.
We are aware of it and working on it.
UDPATE: @13h30 GMT; This should be fixed for Linux platform.
Wine Mac OS X aren't available for now.
Wine 1.5.30 is now available into PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac!
You can read release note here: http://www.playonlinux.com/w/wine-1.5.30
Here are some information about the build :
- Linux i386 building started at Fri, 10 May 2013 21:45:18 0200
- Linux i386 building finished at Fri, 10 May 2013 21:58:05 0200
- Mac OS X i386 building started at Fri, 10 May 2013 21:58:47 0200
- Linux amd64 building started at Fri, 10 May 2013 22:02:56 0200
- Linux amd64 building finished at Fri, 10 May 2013 22:25:40 0200
Wine builds are synchronised with PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac wine versions manager every half hour.
You can read the building log here and download the packages here: http://www.playonlinux.com/wine/