To finish the week, we're happy to announce you PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac 4.1
Here is a short summary of the changes
PlayOnLinux can open documents, and manage extensions
Many of you asked this feature, now it's done! PlayOnLinux can open your documents, for example you can associate .doc files with Office 2010How does it work?
- Tells PlayOnLinux/PlayOnMac that you want to open .docx files (for example) with Microsoft Word 2010 (These settings can be found in option menu). This step can be automatically done when you install programs with PlayOnLinux.
- Open your .docx file with PlayOnLinux/PlayOnMac
A new debugger
PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac 4.1 integrates a new and more clever debugger, so that we can support you more easily.
A new configure window
- System check on startup
- Lot of bug fixed (proxy settings, cdrom problems, wget, ...)
- UTF-8 problems fixed
And what about 4.0.18 and 4.0.19? You forgot the news!
A lot of small feature were added to:
- Install window : you can see the screenshots in big size by clicking on it
- A bug for Ubuntu 12.04
users that prevented PlayOnLinux from running is fixed
- Bugfix : POL prevented wine from running when the .exe was installed in a bad filesystem (instead of just alerting)
- Wine architectures problem should be fixed
- Ability to run custom commands before starting a program or a game
- Bugs fixed : #72, #561
- 64bits prefixes creation support
- OSX users
: New feature allowing to read the Windows part of a hybrid PC/Mac cdrom
To get more details, you can read the changelog
Enjoy, and don't hesitate to give feedbacks!