You are here
PlayOnLinux/PlayOnMac 4.2.6 & Wiki now available!
Friday 27 February 2015 at 22:15
Hello, Linux and Mac community! We are proud to announce the release of the newest version of PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac. It can be downloaded here:
Thanks to everyone who submitted bugs and posted in the forums to help make each release better than the last.
The changelog for this 4.2.6 can be found below:
- Use $ POL_TERM more Consistently, allow POL_TERM global configuration override. Beware, the carrier must terminal -T and -e options, so gnome-terminal Does not Qualify (gnome-terminal.wrapper Does though)
- Add a function to compute a hash of a POL_Wine_VersionSignature Wine Package
- Python version string extraction hardening (# 4895)
- POL_System_PartInfo APPROBATION thru mount filesystems point INSTEAD of device (Btrfs subvolumes compatibility)
- Modify bash / document_reader to pass extra arguments Unchanged ( http://www.playonlinux.com/en/topic-12519-Pass_arguments_to_PDFXChange_Viewer.html )
- Remove "skipped lines" messages When The debugger gets the focus back
- POL_Shortcut: do not overwrite $ binary logging to Improve
- mainwindow: make boxen alert child of the main window So They can not get lost behind --other windows
- Prevent POL_Download_Resource clobbering $ APP_ANSWER
- Critical error: wget throwing SSL error when Install Components uses wget (bug 5002)
We have also started an official Wiki page that is going to be filled to the brim with Information regarding POL/POM, Wine, scripting, and more. As of now, all current documentation has been moved to the new wiki. It is located here:
Be sure to check back there often, as there will we new info added as often as we can.