Hey there, I've been having trouble with downloading new versions of wine or installing Steam through 'Install Program' since it takes about 30 minutes to download wine and most of the time it gives the error, "The download seems to have failed". I've checked with speedtest.netand tried downloading a game through the native linux steam and both report sufficient speeds. Steam downloads at 2 MBps and speedtest reports 8 Mbps. I looked at forum posts relating to this and there is no clear answer. I tried waiting a few days but the problem persists. Was hoping you guys could give me a clue as to whats going on or any possible suggestions that might help. Thanks!