i installed arch linux on my system and wanted to install hearthstone via playonlinux. My problem is, that after i installed hearthstone there dont appear the blizzard launcher to login and download hearthstone.
Playonlinux says the installation is finished and when i start hearthstone again there doesn't happening anything.
Linux version: Arch Linux newest version
Version de POL: 4.2.10
Full computer specs: Lenovo T440s, Intel Core I5, 12GB Ram
[titan@Claudia ~]$ playonlinux
Looking for python... which: no python in (/home/titan/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/default/bin:/usr/bin/site_perl:/usr/bin/vendor_perl:/usr/bin/core_perl)
Looking for python2.7... 2.7.11 - wxversion(s): 3.0-gtk2
[main] Message: PlayOnLinux (4.2.10) is starting
[clean_tmp] Message: Cleaning temp directory
[Check_OpenGL] Message: 32bits direct rendering is enabled
[Check_OpenGL] Message: 64bits direct rendering is enabled
[POL_System_CheckFS] Message: Checking filesystem for /home/titan/.PlayOnLinux/
[main] Message: Filesystem is compatible
[install_plugins] Message: Überprüfe Plugin: Capture...
[install_plugins] Message: Überprüfe Plugin: ScreenCap...
[install_plugins] Message: Überprüfe Plugin: PlayOnLinux Vault...
[update_check] Message: List is up to date
[POL_System_CheckFS] Message: Checking filesystem for Battle.net Launcher.exe
[POL_Wine] Message: Running wine-1.7.55 Battle.net Launcher.exe (Working directory : /home/titan/.PlayOnLinux/wineprefix/hearthstone/drive_c/Program Files/Battle.net)
[POL_Wine] Message: Notice: PlayOnLinux deliberately disables winemenubuilder. See http://www.playonlinux.com/fr/page-26-Winemenubuilder.html
Not sure how you installed things, but I made a script (just updated it in fact for 1.9.2) for Battle.Net. Works great for WoW and Diablo3. I did play some Hearthstone, but not alot of it, but it seemed to be perfect. Since I have no knowledge of how it should run on Windows, I am clearly guessing :D My script will install BNet and dump an icon on your desktop.
From what I see here you are potentially missing an extra bit and possibly a DLL override. Looks like a potentially missing wininet and perhaps the wrong DLL overrides for it (the Bad Cookie part gave it away).