Thursday 9 August 2012 at 23:06 (0 comments)
Today, I've updated the website of PlayOnLinux. I've decided to use gettext translation system which is really powerful, and a lot more easier for us.
The good news is that you can now help us to translate the website in your language.
How?This is really simple! I've put all the locales in a git repository and I've made a .zip archive. The .zip archive is automatically updated everyday. Just download it, and copy the french locale (always up-to-date).
For those who like git and want to use it: [url]https://github.com/PlayOnLinux/PlayOnLinux_Locales[/url]
For those who prefer to download an archive:
Then, you can send me your translation to translations <at> playonlinux.com, and I will add them :-)
Thank you for your help
Thursday 9 August 2012 at 21:48 (0 comments)
Pack of the first three episodes of this famous puzzle games saga:
- Gobliins 2 Prince Buffon
- Goblins Quest 3
Install GOG.com - Gobliiins pack
Thursday 9 August 2012 at 16:01 (0 comments)
Sunday 5 August 2012 at 20:38 (4 comments)
EDIT [21:54] : The problem should now be fixed. Please update to 4.1.6 very quickly, especially if you have and old distribution and have noticed that "next buttons are clicked automatically".
EDIT [21:30] : The problem is identified. We are now fixing it.
Since the latest update (4.1.4), PlayOnLinux server is overloaded. It seems to be caused by a download loop in gecko download for some user. If you think you are having the problem, please contact me very quickly.
We are trying to investigate to know where does the problem come from exactly. An update (4.1.6) should come very soon. I will edit this post. Please update quickly.
We are very sorry for this problem
Sunday 5 August 2012 at 14:01 (0 comments)
Inspite of a lot of test we made for 4.1.4, we have been forced to release 4.1.5 to fix a problem. Very sorry
PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac 4.1.4
are now available.
Here a small list of changes:
- Official support for Moutain Lion
- CPU usage improvement when you have many program installed
- Few bug fixed : (#1076, #1053)
- Clickable links on messenger and on install window
- Error messages are more comprehensible
- You can now open your document directly with shortcuts created by PlayOnLinux
- Various improvements in the interface
- Various improvements on the messenger
- When a download fails, PlayOnLinux (and PlayOnMac) will ask you to redownload the file
- A cleaner code
Wednesday 1 August 2012 at 5:16 (0 comments)
Wine 1.5.10 is now available into PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac!
You can read release note here: http://www.playonlinux.com/w/wine-1.5.10
Here are some information about the build :
- Linux i386 building started at Tue, 31 Jul 2012 21:30:29 0200
- Linux i386 building finished at Tue, 31 Jul 2012 23:12:30 0200
- Mac OS X i386 building started at Tue, 31 Jul 2012 23:16:51 0200
- Mac OS X i386 building finished at Wed, 01 Aug 2012 00:46:05 0200
- Linux amd64 building started at Wed, 01 Aug 2012 00:55:03 0200
- Linux amd64 building finished at Wed, 01 Aug 2012 05:16:39 0200
Wine builds are synchronised with PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac wine versions manager every half hour.
You can read the building log here and download the packages here: http://www.playonlinux.com/wine/
Wine building service
Sunday 22 July 2012 at 0:05 (0 comments)
Saturday 21 July 2012 at 19:23 (0 comments)
Saturday 21 July 2012 at 3:08 (0 comments)
Friday 20 July 2012 at 1:04 (1 comments)
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35 - 36 - 37 - 38 - 39 - 40 - 41 - 42 - 43 - 44 - 45 - 46 - 47